Download B353 Nougat Update For MediaPad M3 – Hello, Here we provide a download link of B353 Nougat Update For MediaPad M3. The latest B353 Nougat Update is now Available for download. The latest ROM comes with latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The update is an official Stable build and files are uploaded on official Huawei server.
Huawei MediaPad M3 features an 8.4-inch display with a resolution of with 1600 x 2560 pixels. The MediaPad M3 powered by an octa-core Kirin 950 processor with 4GB of RAM. So check out below links for Download B353 Nougat Update For MediaPad M3.
- Device – MediaPad M3
- Model – BTV-DL09/BTV-W09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B353
- Build Number – BTV-DL09C233B353/BTV-W09C233B353
- Region – China
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for MediaPad M3 China. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download B353 Nougat Update For MediaPad M3
- Nougat update for BTV-DL09 MediaPad M3 China (BTV-DL09C233B353)
2. Nougat update for BTV-W09 MediaPad M3 China (BTV-W09C233B353)
How to Install B353 Update on MediaPad M3
- First Download B353 Nougat Update file For MediaPad M3 from below links and extract it.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Now turn off your device and press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now Wait until to complete the process.
- First Download update_data_full_hw_xx.zip for MediaPad M3 from above and extract it.
- Now copy all data including the update.app file in the dload folder.
- Now Switch Off your device and press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now, wait for minutes to complete the process.