Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware For Xperia X Performance – Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware is now out for Xperia X Performance. Sony has released latest 7.1.1 Nougat update for Xperia X Performance and Xperia XZ Through OTA. Here we provide latest Xperia X Performance Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware where using you can upgrade your device manually. So check out below link for manually update your Xperia X Performance.
- This Firmware file is only for Xperia X Performance. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xperia X Performance Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware
- Nougat FTF file for F8131 Xperia X Performance Switzerland Generic
- Android Nougat FTF for F8132 Xperia X Performance Russia Generic v41.2.A.2.199
- Download Sony Flash Tool
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Xperia X Performance
- First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download FlashTool from above and install Flashtool drivers. Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- Now Download Nougat 7.1.1 ftf File for Xperia X Performance from above and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
- Now Open the Flashtool.exe
- Now click on click on Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
- Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA if you want to perform a clean install. If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
- Now click on OK, and it will start preparing the firmware file for flashing. This may take a little while to load.
- As soon as the firmware is loaded, connect your phone via data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
- As soon as the phone detected in Flashmode, the firmware will start flashing, Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
- Once the installation completes, leave the Volume Down key and boot your phone normally. You should now be on the latest Android Nougat firmware.