Now You can download Android 7.1.1 Based OxygenOS 4.5.2 for OnePlus 5. OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 4.5.2 update for OnePlus 5. The Update brings fixes few bugs and optimized some apps. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 5 to OxygenOS 4.5.2 manually with below method. Here we provide download link of Android 7.1.1 Based OxygenOS 4.5.2 for OnePlus 5.
OxygenOS 4.5.2 Features and Changelogs –
- Bug fixes
- App installation issue
- System update failure
- BT Stability
- Network Stability
- System Stability
- Compatibility with 3rd party apps
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.2 for OnePlus 5
How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.2 Update on OnePlus 5 –
- First Download OxygenOS 4.5.2 OTA zip file from above link and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
- Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
- Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
- The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.