How to Downgrade Honor 6x from Android Nougat to Marshmallow – Here we provide tutorial about Downgrade Honor 6x from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. Recently Honor 6x receive Android Nougat update in some region & update was stable but many users face the issue like missing theme app, Bluetooth not working and some other apps. So you can easily revert your Honor 6x back to a lower version from Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow. For this tutorial, you can check out below steps & link.
- Device – Honor 6x
- Model – BLN-L21
- Android Rollback Version – 7.0 Nougat -> v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI Rollback Version – 5.0 -> 4.1
- Rollback Build: BLN-L21C900B300
- Region – Europe
- Type – Rollback firmware Package
- Honor 6x Nougat Rollback Package is available for BLN-21 models only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Downgrade Honor 6x from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Download Honor 6x Nougat Rollback package
2. Download Honor 6x full OTA Software File
How to Downgrade Honor 6x from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Firstly Download Android Nougat Rollback Package for Honor 6x from above and extract it.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Now turn off your device & press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for some time to complete the process.
- Then download the full Marshmallow firmware from above and extract it.
- Now move the update.app file in SD card folder (Replace the rollback update.app file)
- Then again press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together to Downgrade Honor 6x from Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow.