Downgrade Galaxy A5 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow – We have come back with new tutorial about Galaxt A5 downgrade from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. Now You can easily Downgrade Galaxy A5 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. If you don’t like latest version then you can install lowest version in your Galaxy A5 using this tutorial. So now check out below steps & Downgrade Galaxy A5 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- The following process is not tested by me but reported by many users that it works well
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Download Required Files
How To Downgrade Galaxy A5 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download the Stock Firmware from above.
- Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
- Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy A5 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the stock firmware file .tar or .md5 file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen.