How to Delete Sent WhatsApp Message on iPhone and Android Phone – FoneGyaan is coming back with a new interesting tutorial about WhatsApp new feature. Recently WhatsApp Introduce “Delete for Everyone” feature, WhatsApp now lets you delete mistakenly sent messages on your iPhone, Android, and Windows phone after delivered.
Yes, WhatsApp is coming with the new interesting feature “Delete for Everyone” Where Users can delete Mistakenly Sent messages from your iPhone & Android Phone. Whatsapp “Delete for Everyone” feature allows you to unknowingly end up sending text, pictures, voice messages, GIF, location, contacts, quotes, status answers etc. This works only when both parties are using the latest version of the app.In This tutorial, You can Delete Sent WhatsApp Message on iPhone and Android Phone. So Follow out below steps & you can easily enable this feature on your phone.
Also, Check – How to use two Whatsapp number in one phone
Download WhatsApp Latest Version:
How to Delete Sent WhatsApp Message on iPhone and Android Phone?
Note – Ensure that you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your device so that the steps can be followed. App Store → Update → Open WhatsApp and update the app.
1. First Open The latest version WhatsApp on your device.
2. Now You need to open that chat
3. Then you have to tap and hold the message which you sent wrongly.
Note – If you want to delete many sent messages, then select the people you want to get rid of. Just remember that after you send them, you can only remove them for seven minutes.
4. If you are using iPhone then you need to tap on Delete in the pop-up window,
5. After Process all these steps, Now You have three options:
- Delete for Me: It will delete the message only on your device
- Delete for Everyone: It completely eliminates the sent message both on your device and your receiver’s—both in individual as well as group chat.
- Cancel: Allows you to leave the process.
6. You need to tap on Delete for Everyone.
7. Done..!! You have successfully deleted the mistakenly sent message.
Now, the messages you selected will be replaced with your recipients’ chat ‘This message was deleted‘ in the chat.Similarly, if you are seeing that “this message was deleted“, then in the interaction it means that the sender has removed his message for everyone.