How To Automatically Change Your WhatsApp Status Photos – Recently WhatsApp introduced its new whatsapp status photos feature where you can share image via status.This is similar to Snapchat and Instagram Stories. WhatsApp Status Feature similarly to Snapchat and Instagram Stories. many users are disappointing & many users found it very interesting. If you liked WhatsApp’s new photo Status feature and looking for a way to change your status photos automatically at specified time intervals, then there is a way for rooted Android users. The XStatus Changer Xposed module lets you change your WhatsApp Status photos automatically at specified time interval.
The module was created by recognized XDA contributor vivekkalady and works on any Android device running Android 4.0.3 and above. Unfortunately, though the only Whatsapp version it supports is v2.17.79(451674), for now at least. The XStatus Changer app lets you select multiple images and set them as your WhatsApp Status photos to change at interval specified. If you are interested, check out the installation instruction below.
- Rooted Android device.
- Xposed Installer and framework.
- Whatsapp v2.17.79(451674)
How To Automatically Change Your WhatsApp Status Photos
- First Download XStatus Changer APK from above link.
- Install XStatusChanger Xposed module like any other APK. Remember to enable Unknown sources under Settings>Security.
- Open the Xposed Installer app and go to Modules.
- Activate XStatusChanger and reboot. When you install the APK, a notification appears stating the module isn’t activated, you can tap Activate and Reboot on the notification as well to do this.
- Launch the XStatusChanger module once your device reboots.
- Click on the First Status button and select WhatsApp from the share menu that appears.
- Tap on My Status and then tap on the send button to set the module logo as your status update.
- Select up to 6 pictures in the sequence that you’d like them to be posted as your status updates.
- Set the time interval between each update.
- You can now sit back and forget about updating your WhatsApp status for a while.
- Once the current queue of images has been set as status updates the module becomes inactive.
- At this point, you will have to repeat the steps 4, 5, 6 and 7 again, each time that happens.
If you facing any problem related this topic then comment us below in comment box..!! 🙂