Download B397/B398 Nougat Update For Huawei P9 Lite – Now You can download B397/B398 Nougat Update For Huawei P9 Lite. Here we provide download link of B397/B398 Nougat Update For Huawei P9 Lite. The firmware B397/B398 that rolled out for Huawei P9 Lite is based on Android 7.0 with company’s EMUI 5.0 which improves system security with Google security patches. Here we provide a download link to Official Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 Nougat Update for European Single and Dual SIM VNS-L31 variants. Huawei P9 Lite comes with a 5.20-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Huawei P9 Lite powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor with 3GB of RAM. So check out below link to download B397/B398 Nougat Update For Huawei P9 Lite Europe variant.
- Device – Huawei P9 Lite
- Model – VNS-L31
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B397/B398
- Build Number – VNS-L31C432B397/VNS-L31C432B398
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P9 Lite. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 Nougat Update File
- Download B398 Update for Huawei P9 Lite Dual SIM (VNS-L31C432B398)
- Download B397 Update for Huawei P9 Lite Single SIM (VNS-L31C432B397)
How to install B397/B398 Update on Huawei P9 Lite
- Before start procees, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P9 Lite and download and install a custom recovery. If you already Done this then skip this steps & Check out below steps.
- Now Download Huawei P9 Lite B398 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now you have entered into TWRP then first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
- Now flash the second and third firmware file.
- Now Wait until proceeding finishes.