Apple new 9.7-inch iPad Announced from starting at Rs. 28900 – Apple introduced a new 9.7-inch iPad With Touch ID, Retina display. it has a 9.7-inch Retina display, is powered by A9 chip and M9 motion co processor. Also has a 8-megapixel camera and a 1.2-megapixel FaceTime HD front camera. It Touch ID fingerprint sensor and is just 7.5 mm thick.
The new 9.7-inch iPad comes in silver, gold and space gray colors. It is priced at $329 (Rs. 21,465 approx.) for the 32GB Wi-Fi model and $459 (Rs. 29,950 approx.) for the 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model. The 128GB Wi-Fi model costs $429 (Rs. 27,989 approx.) and the 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular model costs $559 (Rs. 36,475 approx.)
It will be available for pre-order from this Friday, March 24, from Apple.com and will be available next week in Apple Stores, through select carriers and Apple Authorized Resellers in the US and more than 20 countries. It will be available in more countries including India in April.
Apple iPad 9.7-inch (2017) specifications
- 9.7 inch Fully laminated Retina Display with 2048×1536 resolution at 264 ppi, Antireflective coating
- A9 chip with 2nd gen 64-bit architecture and M9 motion coprocessor
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- iOS 10
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and HT80 with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2
- 8 MP 1080p camera, f/2.4 aperture, Panorama (up to 43MP)
- 1.2MP HD front-facing FaceTime HD camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 32/128GB variants
- Dimensions: 240x 169.5x 7.5mm; Weight: 469g (WiFi) / 478g (WiFi + Cellular)
- 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music)