How to Get Back Android O DP3 Removed Navigation Bar Customization – We come back with new tutorial how to get back Android O DP3 Removed Navigation Bar Customization. You can enable Android O DP3 Removed Navigation Bar Customization In Android O DP3. Navigation bar customization enables users to add extra buttons and useful functions to the navigation bar. For example, you can add volume +/-, PIP control and more. If you like this feature then you can enable back Android O DP3 Removed Navigation Bar Customization. Check out below tutorial steps for get back Android O DP3 Removed Navigation Bar Customization.
How to Get Back Android O DP3 Removed Navigation Bar Customization –
- First Download Custom Navigation Bar From Google Play Store.
- Install This App & Open it.
- Now Tap on ‘Get Started’
- Then Connect your phone to your PC and enable ‘USB Debugging’ on your phone.
- From Platform tools folder (or ADB installation folder), open a command window and issue the following commands:
pm grant xyz.paphonb.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
6. Once done, the yellow screen in the app will turn green, which means the app has the required permissions.
- Now You can customize your navigation bar. Check out below steps for more information regarding this tutorial.
- Open the app and tap ‘Navigation bar’.
- To add a new button to navigation bar and assign a function to it, scroll down and under ‘Extra Left Button’ tap ‘Type’ and select ‘Keycode’ from the list.