Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi Mi A1 Without Install Recovery
Hello everybody, Fonegyaan is back with a new tutorial about xiaomi mi a1 Android Oreo. Today we talk about Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android Oreo Beta without Losing Data. Just a few days ago, Xiaomi Mi A1 Starts receiving Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta. Last week Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta Update Tester through Mi Community India as well as MIUI Global Forum. Now The company has started rolling out the Oreo update for the selected beta testers.
Xiaomi has launched Mi A1 Android One Smartphone with Google Partnership at a global event in New Delhi. It’s the First Xiaomi smartphone in ‘A’ Series Powered By Google. The Smartphone running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. During a launched event, The Company Promised Android 8.0 Oreo For phone by 2017 and also Company said that it will also be one of the first phones to get Android P.
If You forgot to Participate in recruitment for Android Oreo beta testers for the Mi A1 and you didn’t get Official Android 8.0 Oreo Beta On your Xiaomi Mi A1, So Don’t worry. Here we bring tutorial on How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi Mi A1 Without Install Recovery. Now You can Update Android Oreo On Your Mi A1 without losing data or install recovery. So check out below for more detail about this tutorial.
If You have Mi A1 smartphone and you want to install Android 8.0 Oreo On Your Smartphone then Here we have another best and easy tutorial to install Android oreo On Mi A1 Device. Here we share the tutorial about update Android 8.0 Oreo On Your Mi A1 Without Install Recovery and losing your device data.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download Required Files
How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi Mi A1
- First Download Magisk Manager zip and Magisk Manager APK File from Above link.
- Open Magisk Manager and Pull the side menu drawer and head over to Modules.
- Tap on the floating + button at the bottom and select the downloaded UpdateEngine_1.2.zip. To select the module, you will have to long press on it instead of simply tapping it.
- When you long press, you will notice the option to OPEN in the top-right corner. Tap on it and the module will be installed.
- Once the module is installed, reboot your device.
- Launch the UpdateEngine app from your app drawer when the device is up and running again.
- Tap on the START button and wait for the download and install to complete.
- Once that is complete, simply reboot your device.
If You have any problem or doubt regarding this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!!! 🙂