Download Android 8.0 Oreo Update For OnePlus 5T
Today we talk about Android 8.0 Oreo Update for OnePlus 5T. Now OnePlus 5T Users can download Android 8.0 Oreo Update (OxygenOS Open Beta 1) for OnePlus 5T. Here we Share download link to Android 8.0 Oreo Update for OnePlus 5T. Recently Oneplus company launched its latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 5T With great specification. The company released the latest update for OnePlus 5T. Here You can download Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 5T. Recently Oneplus has released OxygenOS 4.7.6 OTA Update for OnePlus 5T.
The new OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 5T brings all Android 8.0 features like Picture in Picture mode, Auto-fill, Smart text selection, Quick settings design, and bring latest September security patch. The latest Android 8.0 Oreo Update rolling out via OTA for OnePlus 5T & Soon will be available for all.
Here we share the download link to Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 5T. So if you have OnePlus 5T then check out this tutorial carefully. Here we mention all details about Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus 5T. So using this tutorial, You can update Android 8.0 Oreo On Your OnePlus 5T. So check out below links for update OnePlus 5T to Android 8.0 Oreo.
OnePlus 5T Comes with a 6.01-inch full-HD+ (1080×1920 pixels) Full Optic AMOLED with an 18:9 aspect ratio, 401ppi pixel density, and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 835 SoC, clocked at up to 2.45GHz, paired with either 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM. OnePlus 5T Sports 16-megapixel Sony IMX398 with 1.12-micron pixels, and an aperture of f/1.7. The secondary sensor is a 20-megapixel Sony IMX376K which replaces the 20-megapixel Sony IMX350 sensor which came paired with a telephoto lens. Both have the same focal length, of 27.22mm. OnePlus 5T support 3300mAh non-removable battery and Also supports the company’s Fast Dash Charge. So Now We directly come to main topic. Check out below details for update Android 8.0 Oreo Update on OnePlus 5T.
Android 8.0 Oreo OxygenOS Open Beta 1 Features
- Updated to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Optimized the app shortcut style
- Combine icon options with app shortcuts
- Now able to upload photos to Shot on OnePlus
- Added Picture in Picture
- Added Auto-Fill
- Added Smart Text Selection
- New Quick Settings design
- Updated Android security patch for December
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OnePlus 5T Android 8.0 Oreo Update
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo (OxygenOS Open Beta) on OnePlus 5T
- First Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 1 OTA zip file for OnePlus 5T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from USB
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
9. Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta on OnePlus 5T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
10. Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
If You have any Problem related this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!!!